leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Well What more can I say

Well this day is always the hardest because I have pretty much said everything on skype that I meant to say but I took some notes and there are still some stuff about the week. 

I played Futbol today which was fun It was hot for some unknown reason and that did not help us out much but it was fun. I dont know why but it is always gringos against latinos. We held our own but we needed my son who was in Montevideo. I don´t like to talk about numbers because well everything to me should be between us and God and not other missionaries but the Zls told me something pretty cool that my district had better numbers than 6 out of our 10 zones here in the mission... I really do not do anything I have just been given an amazing district.   It has been a powerful experience to work with them. Even with all the problems that happen we have stayed very constant and strong as a disctrict and our zone has become a powerhouse. 

Some other things I forgot to mention were about a sweet investigator called Ruben Quepfert we are working with right now. We found him knocking doors and he has read and recieved his answer. He is about 25 and it is a prayer of mine that he begins to come because we need priesthood here in our branch. The contact started with us talking about Family history. We plan to take him to the center Wednesday. 

We also had an amazing experiece as I took an inactive teen out on divisions. We visited some amazing people and I believe I relit his fire to come back to church it was a powerful day. 

The mission as I said many times yesterday is everything to me. I would not change this time here for the world. I still have so much to learn and so much to do better so that I can become who the Lord knows that I can become.  What more can I say other than I love you and I miss you The mission has given me the reality of how important family really is. Be strong and love one another. Time speeds away too fast and one day each of us will,  I repeat, will stand infront of our lord and he will say what did you do with the time you were given. I think of that every night what did I do with the time I was given. 

I love you all so much Don´t forget to be obedient that is when God lets you see Miracles. 
Elder Stewart-Chester



Lela Nunez baptism!  

No comments:

Post a Comment