leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Changes next week p-day tuesday

Disclaimer:  forgive spelling mistakes, tone is precious for brafys mum these days and my phine makes editing tough;)
Hello one and all!!!! how the heavens are you??

well this week has been an interesting one honestly it flew by I have no idea what to say but lets talk about some good stuff now shall we first off 
darling mother I am so grateful for all the gum that gets sent here but I cant really chew gum on the streets its kinda rude so i have like stocks and stocks. And also you know all those envelopes you sent me... well they have all been sealed now by the stinking humidity! so I have to use a knife to try and open and reseal them. Next time you send some send some that have like a paper you can peal off first.

Things that I have thought would be good to have are ties because honestly one you start to get sick of all the ties you have and I can give out my older ties to people we teach and are convirted so they can look so awesome!! also beef jerky spices like ranch taco spices and oh I want the recipe for barbeque sauce.
also please keep in mind that I have changes all time and I have to carry all my stuff around all the time. Not the most fun when you have lots of stuff to lug around. 

Anyway oh those videos totally turned out well without sound but that was really cool!! 

anyway my week

Well Elsa our investigator was baptised this last Saturday and that was a good experience. Alejandro an 11yr old was not baptised we went the day after I emailed you guys and he completely changed his mind. We think he just got sick of us or his father said religion was for girlies. He is only 11 but heavenly father wanted him in the fold. The baptism was not as organized as i´d liked it to be but we had an ok turn out. It is a small ward. We also had a little girl who is the daughter of a menos active and her dad is not a member be baptised and her dad came and We are going to try and teach him. we´ll see how it goes. Elsa is hilarious we had to do the baptismal interview again because she was not baptised this last week and she also said violence was against the word of wisdom this time hahaha that last one always scatters her brain. 

We also had interviews this last week with president and it was super good we had another capacitation by our AP that is a legend in our mission for baptising like crazy and he let us feed on his ways of helping us get investigators to church. Judging by my interview with president I think that I will be staying with my companion another change. It worries me because we really do not have much to work with right now and his methods of work are not very effective but come what may and love it!

I´ve started to really think about how hard it is to raise children. What has made me think about this is being with my comp who I really dont get a long with too well and then all I want to do is help him and do what the savior would want me to. To make him a better servant. Its super hard. I´m not exited for the teenage years. It just involves lots of praying being a good example and biting my tonge a whole lot.

We also had something really cool go down this week we went on divisions with the bishopbrick and visited some menos active members who needed a little pick me up. the family that I went and visited are awesome and I felt the spirit as I shared a strory for the younger kids and they all came to church this week. I talked about the basics READING AND PRAYING it all comes down to those two when your doing those to things you can climb any moutain.

Anyway time is up
I love you all so much I´m so very greatful for all the letters and emails be happy and safe read and pray!
Elder Stewart-Chester

No comments:

Post a Comment