leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Monday, October 15, 2012

Cambios 10/9/12

WELL are you ready for the suspensful changes!!!!.........I am staying here in Barrio Artigas with my companion just as I presumed. nothing to exciting goes down when you are staying in the area so it was just a normal P-day of Futból with the district then Pizza and thats pretty much it.
I recieved a bunch of mail this last week thank you all so much for finding time:) I know it´s hard.
anyway on with the week which was a really good one I mean conference was in it and can I just say wow. I really felt the power on this last conference hard. I really focused and honestly as I paused and reflected the questions I brought to conference I felt the spirit testify of the words as they said them. I want to share a bit of something Elder Viñas acctually taught us in the last zone conference that has honestly helped me understand so so much more about why we NEED to struggle in life and why we go through times of hardship. He told us that the mission is the best time we was to really get to know the savior and the time we get to know him is when we submit our will to the father and take what life gives to us know that it is for our good then we struggle learn and grow through these times and we get to know and become more like the one who asked us to follow him. It struck me so hard. I honestly have noticed that the times that I have had the hardest struggles and hardest comps I learn to exercise more patience and become more like our savior and honestly a better person.
The resounding lesson for me and what I needed to do what get down on my hands and knees and serve, serve hard. Help everyone around me. This is what the lord wants from me. I think of brother Hegawald that is who I am going to become whilling to do it all I want everyone to feel like they are my best friend. I miss him good thing We have the plan of salvation:)
I has an amazing division with the zone leaders this last week. I was with a Elder called Elder Laycock. He honestly is one of the best Elders I have ever met. He told me exactly what I needed to hear "never go through a day just to get by" wow I needed that. God knows us each really well I know that I am exactlly where I need to be in the area and zone and with the Companion that I need to become the man God wants me to be. I have so much to learn but I´m so grateful for what I have been given. I know god exists and listens and knows exactly what each of us need to be perfectly comfortable in his house in the end of all things.
I have one quick experience. I recently had a noche de Hogar(FHE) in the house of the inactives and I decided to do a story about a bunch of chickens who learn how to fly and then afterwards they come back to the earth to walk home and are hit by a truck. the moral is apply what you learn. Its really cool becuase you create a dead chicken with a towell as you talk the kids love it.
Anyway i did it onthe sperr od the moment did not have the vocab to do it and it was exactly what she needed to hear exactly it it was just amazing to me that the lord had put me there and in my weekness and unpreparedness( my comp looked at me when we got in the house and said do you have anything to share) the lord testifyied to her heart she cried as we talked about sometimes its a llittle step here then here then you are out of the church I told her it was the same way back a bunch of little steps forward and never looking back.
anyway out of time I love you all terribly good job Fletch being single and surfing all the timeis better!!
Enjoy the pictures
Elder Stewart-Chester

No comments:

Post a Comment