leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Tuesday, July 3, 2012








Well let me start by saying again I did not read your letters before time I just am doing it to save time. Because If we came twice I don´t think it would be very good for my companion. I Love you all and hope you are doing fantastic.  Happy birthday Tedd yesterday thought of you my little brother I gave someone the gift of the holy Ghost on your birthday! And Bo Happy birthday in a couple of days!  Well I have lots to share we had a crazy week but lets start with the baptism which is like the chocolate cake before the dinner but oh well. Well Estephani was baptised and all was fantastic My comp did the baptism and I Directed the baptismal service. I know crazy huh. I have felt my Spanish grow huge these last couple of months I did the whole service during the brake we watched a movie (the resturation) for all the investigators that were in the chappel and I was a very wonderful experience for me I invited our convirt after the service to bare her testimony and she cried happy tears. Also she was dead set on me giving her the holy Ghost. (usually it is the bishopbrick) and so I did In SPANISH:) I was very nervous but I dont know I felt good and I know that I spoke what he wanted me to say. It is a lot harder than you think because to give a blessing we speak in a different form we us Tu form of speash and so all the ends of verbs are congregated differently. Heavenly father helps us when we trust in him I have found in my mission. Also sometimes he likes to see if we can figure things out for our selves. Like how can you make it work with your companion. We have another Baptism Next week an 11yr old boy se llama Brayan and he is awesome. I think I already talked about him but he has already recieved persicution the other kids make fun of him for following us for going with us to church and he shruggs it off. He said to them I am following God And am doing the right thing I know this will bless my life (well something along those lines) He is awesome we take him to play fĂștbol with us every friday too.  something crazy that also happed this last week is while we were helping one of the families in our ward hermana Wappler stepped on a nail a rusty one and is now in the hopital. We went there yesterday. Scary place. and she is doing ok but has diabetis so she might have to get an amputation.:( Oh so the pictures of the foot this is our ward mission leader he has had four operacions here and they have destroyed his foot he has traveled much of the world and he may need another opperacion I told him that Grandpa is the best and so I am sending you the photos so you can send them to him to look at. He is wonderful man that looks after us everyday. His ankle is the problem and he is 50 something years old.  I also found another scripture I love today D and C 122: 9 Miracles are just jumping out of the woodwork here. We really dont do any of the missionary work It is all the lord we have just had like 4 or five more investigators who just came out of no where references and service that are wonderful investigators. I love my area and I feel the blessings of the lord. I do not know why I get to see baptisms I wish all got to see them My mission is wonderful I feel blessed to be here. BUT and it is a big one baptisms really are not everything. Its the life time convirts I am trying to find to teach help and in turn I learn tons aswell. Mom I do not know if you even noticed what you sent in one of the letters Completely and utterly inspiration one of the talks that you sent by President Holand. IT was exactly what I needed to here. and you sent it a while ago I just only read it recently. The spirit pounds on my heart many a day I am realizing to listen harder and fight to have it more in longer parts of the day.  One more quick story not sure if I told was I worked contruction more or less the other week for a member in the ward it was so that he could have this house he has to work a certain amount of hours in the construction and he needed help. I know what your thinking how did you do that you do not know constuction the truth is no I was more of the person that brought the mix of cement for the bricks:) the hard part was when he asked for tools It was like a movie I would bring random things and say ¿Esto? hahahah I Love you Tell Matt and Ben to Stop worrying about the langauge just keep talking to everyone you meet and then it will just come and you will direct a baptism! I love you All  Here is some pictures including the plan for the baptism. E S-C

No comments:

Post a Comment