leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Monday, July 23, 2012

Be obedient

I talked to our ward mission leader and he actually has a visa to the US and is working on a way to fix his foot he said that they here were going to try one more opperation and than just put in two plates and make his foot stable. He actually might be interested in this switzerland thing and would like a number or information of a good one there.  ok so some of the pictures well thats brian and all the peanut butter is becuase we found a place that sells it here and we taking pictures to taunt other missionaries because it is one of the most sought after item here. I really want to sell it at a higher price but I have yet to do so fearing it will take away from the work.  hmm its hard to explain the rest I cannot see them when I send them. I am actually under the weather right now but still fighting it will take a lot to stop me from working. and I have been boosting my immune system a ton to try and help me heal faster.  My advise to all is be completely obediente in all times in all places with all people  I love you Elder Stewart Chester

No comments:

Post a Comment