leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Monday, April 2, 2012

Well that took forever and I got no wher on adding pictures:( I only have 20 min lest so I am going to make it quick I am sorry I don`t write more.  will try. We have had a very interesting week where I have learned quite a lot actually first Uruguayos lie when you ask them to come to conference. We actually went to one guys house he said he would be ready was already planning on it then didn´t show. It proved how vital members truelly are in the process from now on I am going to slave with members to bring our investigators to activities. We have a good number of investigators if one can stop smoking she will be baptised on the 14th we shall see how it goes it is going to very hard because he spouse does not support her decission. Lets see this week it is so hard to describe what it is like here the people are fantastic they are so funny we have this inactive member called Hermano diaz he has a huge family and there all inactive very sad but he is a return missionary and loves us so we go over there a bit and he is hilarious if you come to visit at the end we will come here to meet him. I´m trying very hard to fellowship him back. Today we cooked pancakes at his house and my comp made syrup and it did not turn out so well. We also knocked the door of an inactive woman and the right time she had left her house and moved into the nieghbors because her daughter in law was a monster at first she said she was not interesting in coming back but after talking about the importance of family she broke down in tears.... new experience for me. We are pretty sure she is homeward bound. I still sleep like a rock Oh ya we had interviews with president last week that was pretty awesome I got to meet my zone there are some great missionaries in Uruguay let me tell you!! Well I´m out of Time I´m way sorry I am going to try and write more hand written letters I love you all!! Conference was very different on my mission everyone says they like it more not me I felt guilty what an easy oppertunity to invite my friends to hear a prophet of the lord I love You aLL

No comments:

Post a Comment