leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Monday, August 19, 2013

Honestly It feels like yesterday I emailed.

The weeks blur by I am so slammed with things too that It just rockets by. It helps that my comp is the best and we are always laughing so hard I pray I get to stay with him this next change as well. I love the work it goes well. 

Well first Mom I dont think you should take pictures of fletcher in his undies a little wierd. hahah I talked to president about BYU I think you have to complete the process up to a certain point and then he goes in and adds his endorsment. 


This week was hecktick as usual. saturday we had an awesome day and we did another visitors center in a ward in our zone that asked us to help them out. We were in charge of the reference table and we worked the crowd for references. The bishop of their ward was more than a stud.  He stood outside the entire time and invited people on the street to come and check it all out. Lots came through and i´m pretty sure people that were prepared.  Also in the middle of their visitors center they had a family be baptised all together. Pure awesomeness because there was like 100 people there and lots that were not members. 

Anyway a little bit on the work here in our area. Well, it goes really well we have jonathan Like I talked to you all about in the last couple of weeks progressing very well. He should be baptised the 31st. He is excited. We taught some commandments to him this last week that as a twenty year old man were very different from the way he had been living. But he is extremely prepared and willingly excepted after we explained it to him. In the beginning he thought we were joking hahaha I love him he is someone I will never forget. Next step for us to make sure he has tons of support and always continues coming to church for all his life. 

Oh X Elder Eliott wrote me and says that he wants to visit you he is going to BYU right now I am going to send him our home adress ok:) 

Elder McCraney is here in South America this week and we are going to go out to eat with him and his family Thursday!! Super Excited! Next week we have changes in the mission so I am going to be writing on Tuesday btw. 

What else.. hmm oh my goodness how could I forget this last week I did divisions and met a new hero. WOW His name not quite sure but he goes by Tito. He is an old man that can barely walk. He is a recent convert of some elders here and he is such a wonderful peron. he can barely walk he has a walker and it takes forever to walk a couple of meters. But he from when the missionaries first found him gets up early and begins his super long walk at 7 so that he can make it to church at 9 walking like a tortoise. That is not all people in the ward have begged him to let them come and pick him up but he refuses.   Every step he prays to our heavenly father for help and that is why I will never forget him either. He was telling us about how amazing the temple experience was for him to do baptisms he wanted to stay there he said. That is a man who understands what all this means the Gospel the Church all of it is worth the lorg struggle he makes to church every week. I hope you all think of him as you drive to church next week only a couple of block away. There is too much we take for granted in this world. 

This Church is so true I have had so many experiences lately with the Lord whispering a thought in my head and so that is what we act upon and it all goes so well!! There is no way I could do all I have to here without my Heavenly father and heck of a lot of prayer. 

I love you all so much I am so grateful that I have all of you in my life:) 
Elder Stewart-Chester

No comments:

Post a Comment