leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Me Voy a Salto

Well All you wonderful people I love all so Much Changes are in and yes I am leaving Dolores which is kind of sad we have so many good investigators I will never get to see progress but I think the lord realized that if he left me here I would get lost so much that my next comp may kill me:) but I will get more to that later because boy have we had a week. first off all of you I was very disheartened to here that yet again we are looking for another source of income. I do not worry about the kids though we all know they will be strong wherever they go... more so I worry for you Never stop Keep pushing though. You´ll find it and always look for the silver lining. I´m jealous of the heat that is coming your way because it is cold here very very deep cold. But its livable and I think it is better than 120° which I could have to experience in the summer If I go up North next summer. Well we had a week filled with blessings from the lord. We had 18 lessons with member things just fell into place people were home and we have some fantastic investigators. where to begin well remeber that golden referal we got a while ago who really felt the spirit after we showed the movie of the Resturation. well we lost track of her for a couple of we she started to cancel every lesson we had. and those who have served missions know that is usually not a good sign but we did not give up hope. ANd finally last friday we had a lesson with her. we spent 1 hour before hand looking for a member to help us with no success and when we showed up there was already one inside:) (1 miracle) then we started with a rough beginning of the lesson where her mother in law kinda went off on us and that sort of thing. But then we had a very strong lesson in the End. I could feel the spirit (I am learning how to really recognize it more) and I asked her if she felt it too and she agreed. She loves the peace we have brought in her life. Well we reaffirmed everything her faith all of that but my comp mentioned thatone of us would be leaving and she sat back told us how she knew she needed to be baptised. And then she said that she wanted both of us there for the baptism becuase we were the first ones to bring this peace in her life. Now this is not a good thing because 1 she only has 2 assistences and 2 because she still had to quite smoking. and 3 they dont like people getting baptised for this missionary that is leaving. We tried to dewade her but she would not have it:) We told her It would be possible but she would have to quite smoking that day.(she had been reducing but not that much) She was very shacky about this but then we said ok first off just make it to tomorrow when we come back we will call our leaders to make sure we can do so that is what we did. The next day she had abstained all day but was feeling beyond terrible. We brought a member of the bishop brick and he gave her a blessing. afterwards she said that she felt somthing go down her back like fuel giving her strength. Up to this point she still has not smoked and she has a powerful testimony of prayer, The BOM and priesthood:) and so do I :) I am pretty sure I always have. So we have the baptism tonight. her and the brother of our last baptism. I am baptising him and my comp is baptising her:) and Tomorrow morning I´m gone. To SALTO it is the highest baptising area in our mission. I am super stoked closer up north so it will be a little warmer. My comp is From Bolivia Elder Rojas and he is pretty old in the mission. From what I have heard about him I have some work ahead Maybe some trials. But actually I´m stoked for the oprtunity I want a hard mission so I can grow as much as I can because I know that I will need everything I learn in all my life after. :) My testimony Grows everyday I Love being a missionary. I´m super stoked for my knew comp It will help my spanish so much. Never forget to pray for comfort No one comforts better than the Savior E S-C OH and still no Packages but dont give up hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment