leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Friday, March 16, 2012

Night before he left for Uruguay.

Oh man It is crazy to be so far away!! I don´t have much time you know me I am taking forever to pack! He looks adorable I´m really bummed I have to wait so long just to meet him:( but I´ll live I have more important things to worry about. Does he have blue eyes? I can´t print a picture off here so i will have to later at the mission home. I fly out at 7:25 in the morning which is very early your time. And I´m not sure when we get there but it is very short! We rise tomorrow at 5! I have lots of pictures to send hopefully in the mission office. I get to meet my mission Pres. tomorrow and go though the temple!! oh did I tell you that this one is closed so we havent been able to go though. Amo Jesucristo y Amo that Baby!!! I love you I think that I will send you another Email when I land!

Elder Stewart-Chester

No comments:

Post a Comment