leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Thursday, January 12, 2012

FIRST LETTER FROM THE FIELD

Dear Mom
we just arrivied at the MTC and it turns out like no one speaks english. This Key board is strange but i will make due.
The flight was extremely long but i have already had my first missionary experiece on the way to Atlanta I sat next to A Pro NFL football player and we talked about the gospel for like 3 hours he was a huge 6 foot 8 black guy who was obviously a baptist and used the words grace over and over. but I took down his # and I'm going to talk to him when I get home. I don't have long to talk but I just wanted to tell you that I love you and I'm safe.
Oh and could you either fax me my Patriarcal blessing or mail it to me I forgot it darn it. Oh and all the guys i met in the airport are awesome I cannot wait to serve.
Love
your Eldest son

1 comment: