leaving on a jet plane.....

leaving on a jet plane.....

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Well folks great news!

1. The great news is now you can write me on my Lds mail email yes all of you because the First presidency have changed some of the rules in the white handbook and well now we can email friends as well and we have an hour to email.!!!! So ya it was good news here in the mission.

brady.stewart-chester@myldsmail.net

I already sent some but you know me I am a slow typer so it will still be tough to keep up. anyway This week was a doozy. I am not gonna lie I had a couple of the longest days here on the mission because on friday as I walked arround thinking of the saviour and all he had done for me literally no one attended to us at the door. This whole weeek is like a naccional holiday here and they all go camping and no one attends to you. It was a tough one. A cool thing that happens though is on viernes Santo(holy friday) they all fly kites. supposedly it is becuase they could not bring flowers to the grave of the savior because he rose from the dead so instead they fly their kites of bright colors to the sky and the sky was full of kites. honestly its crazy how high they can get the kites. you can barely see them in the pictures I´ll send next week. But yay it was a hard weekend of work lots of walking lots of walking but hey it is a good thing my comp and I are in really good shape now.

The other day I was going through letters I have saved up you know me the pack rat and I fould the one MOM sent the day I got on the plane. Wow how time flies. I cannot believe I have been here so long and speak fluent spanish. Its crazy. Reading that letter was awesome. It reminded me how much I need to keep giving everything because it will all be over before I know it and I´ll be home whining to go back on the mission.

Something awesome that happened is on monday as we were having a really good lesson with our communist investigator we received a call and who was it the assistants telling me that president wanted to come to our last lesson with us that day... It was a big shocker but we had a FHE planned with an inactive family and so he came to meet us there, It was a powerful lesson the spirit was very strong. The family has three daughters active but the parents are not. I love the father of the family he is such a good man and I think it has to do with he reminds me of you dad. He too served a mission. The spirit was strong and then presidente drove us home then even with his busy schedual and the 6 hours of driving he had to do to get out here he took the time to talk to us for another 30 minutes outside the house. That is love and service. He took the time to talk with us make us feel his love. That is what a true disciple does.

Anyway I love you I have run out of time and I want to send Miguel a quick Email. Conference is the best I cannot wait I know now you are in Utah and cannot invite your friends personally but use Facebook Share what we love so much God will be speaking to the earth next weekend Lets all get exited and tell everyone on Facebook to go and see it for themselves. Plant some seeds FEED MY SHEEP. lets all be true deciples of Christ I love you all terrible I cannot wait to hug and kiss you all a billion times:)(expecially you Fletch)

Elder Stewart-Chester
ps if you send me a package do you know what would be really cool for my son and I is a booster pack small one to open up still sealed of magic the gathering cards Love you


1 comment:

  1. I am going to this Elder's mission! I leave August 29th. So stoked!

    ReplyDelete